Behold: Balmain Ready-to-wear 2009

09 March 2009






No surprise that this is one of my top favorites for Fall 2009! I am left impressed and in awe yet again. Also, it's such a treat to see these pieces my favorite models Natasha & Erin. The dresses were amazing, but I would have to say that the two-piece sets absolutely blew me away.


Also, I would really, really love it if you would follow me on bloglovin'! This blogger thing is pretty much still new to me, so I would really appreciate it.

10 comments :

HoneyBunny said...

I love that first dress the best! The colour..the fabric...the volume! just perfect!
And sure I want to exchange links:) You;re already on my blogroll:*

Winnie said...

I'm a fan of Balmain too, that dress is lovely but I am loving the structured shoulders.

Min Smith said...

Balmain is sensation. I really loved the blue top.

Unknown said...

I love Balmain, the shoulders are epic. x

Katrina said...

I have something for you, check out my blog:)

Syed said...

Fantastic collection, I so loved the shoulders. Shame about Balmain's prices though lol.

William Street Store said...

I am just obsessed with Balmain!
This is the most gorgeous collection and I want every piece.
Such art.

xx

elsa said...

This collection is amazing, and I can't wait for pieces inspired by it to come to Zara/H&M! Also, you're already on my blogroll, so if you want to exchange links, that would be great!

Seeker said...

Those shoulders are so 80's!!

And I alredy follow you on bloglovin' ;)

xoxo

Stacy said...

I love the Balmain stripes.

 

© Flashes of Style All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger