Threadflip // Shop My Closet

03 August 2012


I am so excited today to share with you all one of my favorite new online spot, Threadflip. If you have not heard of Threadflip yet, it is a great new way to sell your used but still adorable clothing. I made a shop of my own on the site, where I am selling a few cute pieces from my closet that I really like but have not g them proper lovin'. Be sure to check out my closet here!

Happy shopping and Happy Friday!

Follow Me on Pinterest


Follow Flashes of Style  

13 comments :

Jan said...

Since I love your style, I'll definitely check it out!

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

gorgeous!

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

varpunen said...

Wonderful photo!
Thanks for sharing, I'll spend some money as soon as I get some ;)
xoxo


http://oh-not-again.blogspot.com/

Anna Wesołowska said...

Beauty !

Fashion is for idiots [like us] said...

Your outfit is perfect!
You look super cute every time! :)

fashion is for idiots [like us]
fashion is for idiots [like us]

Unknown said...

simply beautiful! x

xoxo, sundaesins.blogspot.com

Rory said...

I'm always so tempted to buy your clothes heehe :)
Rory
www.WearAboutsBlog.com
Enter to win an item of your choice from TSJ!!!

Run With Fashion said...

I looove your what you're wearing in the pic! soo cute and love your yellow satchel ♥ :)

Josephine Pearl said...

You are so pretty :)

Jo. x

Katheyn Volikos said...

loved it!

Runwayrocknroll.blogspot.com

Claire Hart said...

bonnie you're so gorgeous!! x

Nicole said...

Definitely gonna check it out, you have great style!

www.theionfashion.com

Safira Putri said...

wish i could shop your closet </3

 

© Flashes of Style All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger