Take me to the woods

31 October 2013

Seriously want to go to the woods in this cozy outfit. Some of these photos create the illusion that I was somewhere remote, but alas I was still just in my East Village Neighborhood. Magical yes, but boy do I need to escape from the city. I am dying to lose myself in the wilderness. Must plan a get-away soon.

Anyway, hope you all are having a fantastic day! Oh and of course Happy Halloween :)

jacket- forever 21; shorts- urban outfitters; bag c/o Nifty Thrifty; hat c/o Otte


Farrah said...

I heard Queens and Staten Island have great forests, I've been wanting to go to one of their forests for some time now because of the beautiful trees. And i love you coat!!

Vivian Yuen said...

Amazing jacket! Illusion yes, but you've picked a very lovely spot to take photos nonetheless!



Natali said...

Great bag and jacket!


Kelsey B said...

your outfit is so cute! love it!

shella marselina said...

gergous bonnie

Kacie Cone said...

That jacket is awesome and as always I LOVE your hat!

Steffi Santa said...

Looove the jacket! Goes pretty well with the whole outfit!


Jensetter Heartsit said...

Gorgeous post! I really like the texture of this outfit--- your felt hat and wooly coat paired with the tribal designs. Great Fall look!


Rosie W said...

I think you're fast becoming my favourite style icon! :) Lovely outfit, again!
Rosie x | Every Word Handwritten

Michelle Lee said...

such great photos!


Goda said...

love your style !


Red Sonja said...

Great outfit! And I adoooooore your bag!!!

XX Sonja

Nikki Williams said...

love that jacket!



Mackenzie Mancuso said...

Love your shorts! Buttons are great on everything <3

xoxo, Kenzie

2000 said...

Lovely :)


Jeans Please! said...

I'm in love with ur sweater


© Flashes of Style All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger