How I win The Day

10 January 2014



I often get questions from you all asking what exactly my skincare routine is. Well truth is, I have been using Clearasil products since I was about 16. I never really fancied anything else and always have loved the fact that I can just get it from the local drug store. Anyway, I love their new product that contains rasberry and cranberry extracts. Such a refreshing product to use in the morning before I start my day. Anyway I teamed up with them since they are currently a rebate so you can try out these products for free. You won't be sorry! Check Clearasil out here. #WinTheDay !

 Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr | Pinteret

photos by me

13 comments :

Kristi said...

You've got gorgeous skin! Wow- Raspberry and cranberry sounds so refreshing,
xx,
Kristi
www.currentlycrushing.com

Serena Macari said...

I tried out Clearasil products when I was younger but unfortunately they just weren't for me :(
I'm pretty sensitive so they just dried out my skin a lot!

x

Vivian Yuen said...

Lovely berry scent!

LIVE.IN.LOVE

Krissy ~ style san san said...

They look so alluring with the berry scent! Unfortunately Clearasil products break me out!
Krissy xoxo

Carolyn said...

I would love to try this, unfortunately my skin reacts badly to the ingredients in Clearasil.
<3 Carolyn

Panty Buns said...

I was already using the plain pads and some cream on occasion, but hadn't known about the Clearasil Superfruit wash and Scrub shown here. When I go to pharmacies or other stores that carry Clearasil I'll be on the lookout for them. Thanks.

http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

Michelle Lee said...

looks like great products


http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.kr

Joana Taborda said...

I would love to try this, it must smell amazing!!

http://vintageloyal.blogspot.pt/

Nikki Williams said...

will have to give it a try!

xxoo,
nikki

www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

pengobatan tipes herbal said...

senang berjumpa dengan anda!dengan artikel yang sangat bermanfaat.

jelly gamat gold g said...

untuk informasi sebagus ini dan sharenya ane ucapin terima kasih banyak gan,,

Sara Chergui said...

I was looking for some skin care products, thanks for sharing !
Sara,
http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

Lisa said...

thanks ;)

 

© Flashes of Style All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger