Vera Wang Be Jeweled Rouge

09 April 2014


Prepping for an evening party is never complete without a fragrance to set the mood for the night’s festivities. Here I wanted to share with you all one of my new favorite scents, Vera Wang Be Jeweled Rouge. I remember way back when, Vera Wang Princess used to be my go-to scent, and now years later I have found my new fragrance. The scent is so feminine, sweet and flirty. No Surprise why I fell in love, I am a true girly girl at heart!

Anyway, before going out for a party, I love to set the mood by surrounding myself with nothing but beautiful things. Flowers , candles, pretty music and now Vera Wang Be Jeweled Rouge. If you are quite feminine like me, you will love this scent!


Anyway, I hope you all are having a wonderfully sweet day.

perfume - Vera Wang

12 comments :

Nikki Williams said...

gorgeous!! love the flower crown!

xxoo,
nikki

www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

pengobatan herbal radang usus buntu said...

terima kasih banyak karena telah menyediakan informasi yang sangat menarik dan
bermanfaat. .

obat tradisional jantung said...

terimakasih, info yang sangat menarik. .
Semoga berita selanjutnya tidak kalah menariknya dengan berita saat ini.

Kacie Cone said...

Beautiful photos, that is such a stunning dress!
www.shygirlloudvoice.com

cheyenne said...

that sounds really nice, i might have to go check that fragrance out! and you look gorgeous.
xo, cheyenne

SweetCandyDreamer said...

So pretty <3

http://www.sweetcandydreamer.com

Live-Style20 said...

so nice!! ;-))


new post
www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Ana @ AJFashionJewellery said...

Love the blouse and those subtle details! I have to try that fragrance soon...The same thing happened to me with Lacoste Love of Pink and Joy of Pink. It's nice to be able to see yourself in a perfume.

Maureen said...

Beautiful pictures! (:

Vivian Yuen said...

Loving all the red accessories~

LIVE . IN . LOVE ✞

~

Michelle Lee said...

lovely!


www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

sienna ana belić said...

stunning!
xoxo Sienna
http://www.fashionintheair.com/2014/04/trend-white.html

 

© Flashes of Style All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger