Unique Vintage Style Society

25 January 2016

Feeling whimsical in the most magical tree ever

Hello Loves and happy Monday! I'm so excited to share these photos with you in collaboration with Unique Vintage as a member of their style society! Also this shoot just ended up pretty magical with this beautiful tree and little kitty friend that I met during the shoot... I'm probably the biggest cat lover you will ever meet. Anyway I'm thrilled to announce that for the next three months I am teaming up  with Unique Vintage to bring you all lovely outfits styled with their lovely retro clothing. I paired this beautiful lace top with this Mod Dolly corduroy jumper for a casual cute look. Be sure to check out UV's site for lovely vintage-inspired clothing!

Hope you all have a wonderful day.



wearing: top c/o Unique Vintage; jumper c/o ModDolly; jacket c/o Free People; boots c/o Seychelles


Heather Brocklesby said...

That jumper is perfection! You are such a doll.

Holl JC said...

You look absolutely stunning Bonnie! That dress is just gorgeous x


Inês Brito said...

You look great!❤

Natali said...

Such a vintage and romantic outfit! You look lovely!


Live-Style20 said...

so cute style!! ;-))

i invite to me too


(Retro) Sonja said...

Very pretty outfit! I love that dress, and it looks great with te top onderneath!

Vivian Yuen said...

Definitely looking whimsical! Such a cute look!

Vivian | LIVE . IN . LOVE


Dylana Suarez said...

Looking like such a cutie!



Diana Maria said...

I love your sense of style, it's so vintage chic! Lovely photos!


Claire S said...

I love this look! The gorgeous Mod Dolly pinafore really makes it <3

Gisforgingers xx

Lore Stars said...

that dress is perfect! Thank you for discovering me a new brand, I'm in love! :)

Rabecca Chepkoech said...

OMIGOSH! You look so lovely! lovin the Valentine's Day vibes!

Rabecca I http://www.midnightburnout.com/

Md Rustam Ali said...

Last pic capture is more cute, love your photography, thanks for share and your collaboration.

Clipping Creations India
Offshore Clipping Path
Arafin Media

Mohammad Salauddin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mohammad Salauddin said...

Love that dress, and you really know how to rock a hat! Take advantage of the cooler weather while it lasts.
Fabrics Usa Inc

Joy said...

This is gorgeous! I love the colors.

مشاعل البندري said...

nice baby
شات غزل | سعودي انحراف | جرحي | عسلي | سعودي انحراف | سعودي كول

college district said...

Love the entire look. You look so fabulous and chic in that outfit. Amazing!
About Me

saudix said...

Thinx !

| سعودي انحراف
| شات سعودي انحراف
| سعودي كول
| شات سعودي كول
| سعودي توب
| شات سعودي توب
| شات صوتي


© Flashes of Style All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger