Red Gingham Dreams

23 May 2016


Red gingham is my favorite kind of gingham...


This skirt reminds me of a cherry pie dream and paired with this vibrant yellow floral top, this whole look just screams summer to me. I've really been into rocking vintage-inspired looks these days. My wardrobe feels a bit refreshed with bright colors and fun patterns which has made me pretty excited for the warmer days ahead.

Anyway, keeping today's post short and sweet, but I just wanted to drop in with a quick hello to you all!

xoxo,

Bonnie

top- Forever 21; skirt + shoes - Modcloth; bag c/o We are Kling

10 comments :

Janelle said...

Love a bit of print on print! This outfit is so perfect. Also, love your shoes!

Janelle x
http://www.roseryapparel.com/blog/

Malisa Amalia said...

I like the way you matched pattern x pattern and they look great on you. I really like your vintage vibe!

Mallieams.blogspot.com

Laura Mitbrodt said...

I love how you mixed these prints
xo
www.lauajaneatelier.com

Vivian Yuen said...

Loving the mix of prints!

Vivian | LIVE . IN . LOVE

~

Arrman Mia said...

Admin, if not okay please remove!

Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

Thanks

Emmy Jake said...

I love that pattern mixing! Seriously so cute!

Emmy Jake NYC

Minau said...

Absolutely adorable look!

Madison said...

Hi,

I don`t know if you had a chance to see my last emails – I did not get any replay from you so I suspect you may not. A few weeks have passed since I heard any news from you. The reason why I`m writing here is because I decided to try alternative ways of communication since my emails are not getting to you. Can you please check your email and maybe your spam folder to find my messages or just get back to me as soon as possible?
Madison from Irresistible Me

Harini said...

Nice to see your blog post.. I really enjoyed by reading your blog post. Thanks a lot for sharing this with us..

Digital Marketing Company in Chennai

Kevin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

© Flashes of Style All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger