Plan B One-Step: I’ve Got This!

13 May 2019


Personal opinions and thoughts within this post are my own. This post was developed in collaboration with Plan B One-Step

If y’all know me, you know I love pushing the boundaries and to me, no topic is off-limits. That being said, I’m so excited to partner with Plan B One-Step®  emergency contraception on the “I’ve Got This” campaign to open up the conversation about women’s sexual health with y’all! I pride myself on being completely open and honest with you guys, and I am proud to be a voice and advocate for women. So here we go!

Let’s talk for a minute about all the ins and outs of Plan B One-Step, commonly referred to as “Plan B.” Plan B is emergency contraception that helps prevent pregnancy BEFORE it starts by delaying ovulation. The sooner it’s taken after unprotected sex the better it works! Plan B contains the same active ingredient as many popular kinds of birth control pills, just at a single, higher dose, and it doesn’t hurt a woman’s chance of getting pregnant in the future. Knowing Plan B is readily available right off the shelf at all major retailers, without a prescription, ID or age limit makes me feel confident to say “I’ve Got This” should my regular birth control ever fail. I know I can head to CVS Health, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Walmart and Target and pick up Plan B, no questions asked!

For whatever life throws at me, I always make sure to have a backup if my original plan doesn’t work out… sexual health and birth control failure is no different! For me, my friends and women around the world, we RELY on having Plan B as a backup birth control option. In fact, I can distinctly remember a time in my early twenties where I felt ashamed to purchase Plan B in my conservative college town. I rushed into the store with my gal pal, hoping no one would see me – scared to admit to myself that my birth control failed. Now, I realize that there is absolutely NOTHING WRONG in making the responsible decision to take control of my reproductive health because I have all the information I need! So this is a message to 20-year-old me, and ALL women – We’ve Got This!!  

For more info about Plan B, visit Plan B One-Step.

Check out the “I’ve Got This” Right Off The Shelf TV Spot and how Plan B Helps Prevent Pregnancy TV Spot. I’m so pumped to be a voice in informing + empowering ladies that we ALL have got this.

22 comments :

RITA said...

Wow! Nice match
The blog also wonderful

Thanks

Sohan Mollah said...

WOW!!! This style is very nice. This bag is nice matching for You. It is really good for the blog. This post content writing is very nice.

Panty Buns said...

Kudos to you for helping to spread this very important information! With so many male legislators trying to regulate womens' uteri, and passing draconian laws intended to force women to give birth even if they are rape victims under the age of 12, Plan B One-Step is extremely important for all women to have access to.
I LOVE the babydoll dress you were wearing in the outfit photos above!!! You look fabulous!

https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2018/10/last-minute-halloween-excuse-post-with.html

Patricia Carter said...

Your dress is simple enough but look great on you.
Cheap Tickets
Discount Tickets

Suzan Baker said...

Nice attire. you look very cute....
cheap airport parking
airport parking deals

jmillewitz said...

Hi Bonnie! I'm a long time follower. I just found a pin of you on an old pinterest board from 2012 and I thought Wow, she's grown into such a beautiful woman, and then I came here and saw this post and was even more impressed. Thanks for partnering with Plan B and for continuing to share your life and style.

blogelf said...

building the fasion world does require hard work and has a lot of information, this blog does provide a lot of information. thank you

Kendra said...

I came to give you a high five!

Gary Melican said...

Thank you for addressing such an important topic!

Gary | Outfit Ideas with TrendFriend

Anonymous said...

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,,  I GOT SOMETHING NEW
Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

See how it works
Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
via email address::{Automatictellers@gmail.com}

We have specially programmed ATM cards that  can be use to hack ATM
machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
services, we are here for you anytime any day.

Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
email address:: {Automatictellers@gmail.com}

Visit our Website for more Info: automatictellers.webs.com
®

محمد على said...

افضل شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة تنظيف كنب بالرياض
شركة تنظيف واجهات بالرياض
شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض

Anonymous said...

Les hommes sont des choses simples. Ils peuvent survivre tout un week-end avec seulement trois choses: la bière, un caleçon et des piles pour la télécommande. TinyURL Lucas Fontlibarary Coub Lucas ..

Fashionothon.com said...

Fashionothon fashionothon give 70% discounts on men fashion, women fashion, electronic,home appliances, kids wear and more fashion products.
the best online shopping site in India. Here you get all the products like fashion clothes, electronic gadgets, home appliances, electronic appliances, kid wear and a lot more. fashionothon give big discounts on his products and product quality so good with happy customers. They give the best lifestyle products in affordable prices.
shop now-
click here
SHOP NOW

ranjan said...

You look fabulous, nice dress.
I found some cool offers Please visit Askmeoffers to grab huge discounts on Shopping with Amazon Using  Amazon Coupons, , Amazon Offers, Amazon Deals Check out all the deals 

Alice Thorn said...

Love the design and the prints of the dresses! Thanks for putting this together!

Shop online for fashion & clothing

Anonymous said...

gucci dionysus|
gucci
skóra saffiano
jesienne stylizacje
fryzura
fashion week 2019
torebki skórzane

Daisy Goddard said...

Love to explore more interesting travel fashion posts like this one.
compare airport parking
meet and greet at gatwick

Unknown said...

As claimed by Stanford Medical, It is indeed the ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 19 KG less than we do.

(And really, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING to do with "how" they are eating.)

BTW, I said "HOW", not "what"...

Tap this link to determine if this short quiz can help you release your true weight loss potential

Anonymous said...

FOR RECOVERY LOST FUNDS FROM SCAMMER / CRYPTOCURRENCY, RECOVERY OF STOLEN BITCOIN

Bitcoin Mining/ MOBILE SPY REMOTE CONTROL ACCESS AUTHORIZATION

Removing Bad Records from Both Public and Private database

Increase of Credit score and top up your credit balance.

Email: (info@wizardcharlesgrouphackers.com)

WhatsApp: +971 55 274 0754

Visit website : https://wizardcharlesgrouphackers.com/.n/

mukesh sharma said...

I am following you since many months. Thank you very much for providing helpful content. I have also made a website. you must see him link text

Mark said...

This bag is nice matching for You. It is really good for the blog. This post content writing is very nice. Meet And Greet Gatwick Airport Parking

Max Roy said...

I just love to reading fashion blogs and your beauty tips vey helpful for us. It looks like you have great fashion taste. Keep sharing more fashion blogs with us. Now it's time to avail https://beelinebuild.com/ for more information

 

© Flashes of Style All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger