Mixtape // Late Summer Playlist

08 August 2012


It is seriously beyond me as to how fast the summer has flown by. May through July practically escaped with the blink of an eye. While I am impatiently waiting for my favorite season, Autumn, I have to remind myself to slow down and enjoy the dog days of summer. Living in the moment rather than anticipating the future has been a perpetual goal of mine. It is a challenge to fulfill, however I find that making little mixtapes that fit the season's mood is a great way to slow down, even just for a minute, and enjoy what is going on around you.   

Hope you enjoy this little Late Summer Playlist! Just a few tunes, new and old, that have currently been on repeat on my ipod. Listen to all songs on my playlist here.

1.) The Chords- Life Could Be a Dream
2.) Dum Dum Girls- Lord Knows
3.) Lana Del Rey - Summertime Sadness
4.) Slowdance - Boyfriend
5.) The Tallest Man on Earth- 1904
6.) Friendly Fires- Paris (Aeroplane Remix)
7.) Youth Galaxy - Youth Is Wasted on The Young
8.) The Rapture- Sail Away
9.) Beach House- Lazuli
10.) Poolside- Harvest Moon
11.) The Contours- Do You Love Me
12.) Dr. Dog- From
13.) Eux Autres- Home Tonight
14.) Harlem- Number One

Enjoy! 

Follow Flashes of Style  
 

© Flashes of Style All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger