Fall Uniform with James Jeans

20 November 2012




I would like to introduce you all my absolute favorite denim brand...James Jeans! Ever seen me wear a pair of black skinnies? They were most likely from this awesome denim brand. I've been a fan of James Jeans for quite some time now, due to their amazing quality, fit, and trust I have in their brand. Each pair is hand-made with such great detail making their denim (especially the dry aged denim) my ultimate favorite for fit. Since I have been such a fan of their classic denim, I decided to try out this spunky chocolate wax-coated pair. I love how it adds a bit of edge to an otherwise simple outfit.

Anyways, what I am even more excited about is that they are offering all of my readers 25% off their entire purchase until December 31st, 2012. Just enter the code JJ015 at check out. Happy shopping!


wearing: sweater c/o VJ-style; denim c/o James Jeans; bag c/o Ernest Alexander; scarf c/o Accessorize; bow c/o American Apparel; loafers c/o Pink & Pepper
 

© Flashes of Style All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger