2010 picture-book

01 January 2011


Photos on film for every season of 2010.

Winter









Spring









Summer









Fall






Well 2010 was a beautiful year! I can't believe that
it is already over, it truly went by so quickly. I know
this sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I think that
2010 was one of the best years of my life. It really
doesnt get better than being in your twenties in college,
constantly surrounded by new experiences, your best
friends, and amazing family. All I have to say, is that
I am really thankful for all the positivity in my life.

And of course a thank you to my amazing readers
this past year, and for your wonderful support! Many
exciting things have happened to me through this blog,
and all I can say is thank you, to each and every one
of YOU.

Photos all by be
 

© Flashes of Style All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger