Fall Uniform

26 October 2015


A Fall uniform at it's best...



Hello loves! First of all, it's been ages since I've posted on the blog and my, oh my, does it feel good to be back! A lot has changed since I last posted, including my move to Austin, TX! I have been feeling so inspired since I moved here, so of course I have been dying to post. I've been a resident here for two weeks, and it is easily one of my favorite places I've ever lived in, tied with NYC and London! The city has such good vibes. Super laid back, very out-doorsy, and of course music-filled. Anyway, in my first outfit back, I am rocking this adorable bohemian-inspired dress by an adorable boutique, Grayson Shop! This dress is perfect paired with a black leather moto jacket + simple boots. It's definitely already a staple piece in my closet!

Anyway, get ready for regular updates again on this site + instagram! Hope you all are having a great Monday.


xoxo,

Bonnie


Wearing: dress c/o Grayson ; jacket- Members Only; boots c/o Public Desire; hat- forever 21

25 comments :

BriarRose91 said...

gorgeous!!! Im super obsessed with the booties♥

www.thesirensdiary.blogspot.com

Anete Lasmane said...

Amazing photos! :)

www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

sheilajoy said...

love this fall look, glad you are back! x

http://splitneedles.blogspot.com

Holl JC said...

You look stunning Bonnie! Just so so beautiful, I absolutely love your dress x

holljc.blogspot.co.uk

chubbycrispy said...

lovely outfits! adore the boots!±!

Sam said...

Love the dress, nothing better than a dark floral pattern for the colder months. =^-^=


Sam | Momentarily Dreaming

Michaela Scalisi said...

I'm glad you're back! I missed you so much <3

Laura Mitbrodt said...

Love your dress with the leather jacket
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Johanna L said...

What a lovely uniform! I love the combination of girly dress and edgy leather jacket, it's always so stylish :)

Vivian Yuen said...

Welcome back! Loving these boots and of course, the western vibe!

Vivian | LIVE . IN . LOVE

~

Misha said...

Gorgeous outfit and photography!

Flower Crowns and Fairytales

Maë Rzf said...

Nice outfit, I love your shoes so much!

Maë - www.blackhairblackdress.com

Inês Brito said...

Amazing! ♥

estrella said...

It's good to see you again :)

Charlotte Lee said...

So so jealous of the move, but good for you!

Your boots are so cute they break my heart, I want.

Charlotte xx
Smudgeness

Olivia Fleming said...

So happy to see you posting again! Lovely~
xoxo

http://theindiegirl.com

Amy Nelson said...

I'm so happy to see you posting again.

You've been missed.

xo <3 Amy

Pengobatan alternatif untuk kanker paru said...

You look so very beautifull

Mery Of The STyle said...

Hello!
Lovaly dress...
Kiss.

Daniela Reyes said...

I love how you dress, beautiful outfit.

Lifestyle with Danny | Enter to win a premade blogger template

carolinemoira said...

love this look! gorgeous gothic fall aesthetic :)

Pengobatan alternatif untuk wasir tanpa operasi said...

Ajib nih gan

Obat tradisional untuk kolesterol dan darah tinggi said...

Nice share

nuixen marketing said...

Fleshandhide

Fashion Leather Jackets | Celebrity Leather Jackets | Sheep Leather Jackets are Available
at Fleshandhide.com , leather jackets uk leather jackets usa quality leather jackets

michelle said...

cheap ugg boots sale online, don't miss it http://www.pinboots.com
Ugg Classic Short 5825 Boots Black
Ugg Classic Short 5825 Boots Chestnut

 

© Flashes of Style All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger