Fall boots with LYST

05 November 2015



Boots are an absolute must for me in the Fall! 


One of my favorite ways to shop for current trends is through LYST , a shopping experience unique to every user. It's super easy to use and great-- more you use the platform, the more it learns about you and your shopping habits so you start to only see things you love! In addition to making a tailored shopping experience, you can also lyst items to plan your wardrobes and wish lists. They will  alert you when anything you put on lyst goes on sale or comes back in stock!

 I've been using LYST to shop for my absolute favorite fall trend, boots! I'm obsessed with black boots and definitely feel that one can never have too many. However, LYST helps me filter out the vast sea of boots and narrow my search down to what I like best, like these Ash ankle boots or Pixie Market fringe boots . I know that LYST has got my back to make my shopping endeavors as easy as possible!

Hope you all try it out and enjoy it as much as I do!

xoxo,

Bonnie

Wearing: poncho - similar on Lyst; bag- similar on Lyst; buckle boots- Similar on Lyst; hat- similar on Lyst

15 comments :

Anastasia said...

Your poncho is so nice; love the pattern and colours on the front.
Boots is certainly an absolute must during the cold temperatures...and it is getting colder and colder everyday here in Scotland, so I should invest in a good pair soon!
x
http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.com

Jasmine said...

LOVE the way you mix patterns. Your fashion sense is my fave <3

Natali said...

Super cute outfit and SO "you"! :) Glad to see you making a comeback to the blogging world! :)

http://lartoffashion.com

Rita Macedo said...

Your boots are lovely and so is your style! You put together such cute and beautiful looks! Love it! Xx

riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

Kajko said...

I love your style! x Karolina

Laura Mitbrodt said...

your sweater is so cute, love all of the colours
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Isabella said...

Very cute. I'm confused though, did you move out of New York and back to Texas?

www.indigoritual.com

Vivian said...

Nothing more fall appropriate than a black ankle boot!

Vivian | LIVE . IN . LOVE

~

Unknown said...

happy you're back! love the look xx

www.moorehisstyle.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Bonnie,

When you see this message can you please check your mail and get back to me, I have sent you a few emails and I did not hear anything from you, I see you are posting regularly here so maybe you did not get my email but please get back to me as soon as possible.

Madison from Irresistible Me

ravenlocks said...

Those boots are so cute! Love this outfit <3

xo Azu

www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

Wynne Prasetyo said...

cute poncho!

Unknown said...

Lovely outfit, black fallboot looks very nice on this dress
au.shop.com/cashbackawards/

michelle said...

cheap ugg boots sale online,don't miss it http://www.pinboots.com
$39.9 ugg 5803/5825/5854,
$79 ugg 5815,
$99 ugg 1873.

Anonymous said...

FOR RECOVERY LOST FUNDS FROM SCAMMER / CRYPTOCURRENCY, RECOVERY OF STOLEN BITCOIN

Bitcoin Mining/ MOBILE SPY REMOTE CONTROL ACCESS AUTHORIZATION

Removing Bad Records from Both Public and Private database

Increase of Credit score and top up your credit balance.

Email: (info@wizardcharlesgrouphackers.com)

WhatsApp: +971 55 274 0754

Visit website : https://wizardcharlesgrouphackers.com/.n/

 

© Flashes of Style All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger