Pretty Kitty

20 November 2015



 So in love with this pretty little kitty purse by YesStyle ! First of all it's red, my favorite color ever and secondly it has the cutest cat ears + bow. I've been wearing it constantly. It adds a certain amount of playfulness and whimsy to any outfit! I paired it here with this printed floral dress + mary jane heels for a femme lady-like look. I've been getting so many compliments on it too!

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday! So excited for the weekend.

xoxo,

Bonnie

wearing: dress- Urban Outfitters; bag c/o YesStyle, hat- Forever 21, shoes c/o Boohoo

13 comments :

Paloma in Disguise said...

This is the sweetest bag! Love the bow :) Beautiful dress too!

Hannah x
Paloma in Disguise

Natali said...

Looking so beautiful in this girly and retro chic outfit! I'm loving the bag too!

http://lartoffashion.com

Marika Odoardi said...

so cool vintage look Bonnie!!
http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it

Ina R. said...

Aw the bag is adorable! It looks just like you when you do this cute "shy looking down" pose! :) Very pretty floral dress too, love the autumnal colours!

Bad Taste Toast - A German/Australian Style Blog

Holl JC said...

This is so beautiful Bonnie, and your bag is adorable too x

holljc.blogspot.co.uk

Inês Brito said...

Looking beautiful and the bag is so cute! ♥

Isabella said...

I love the witchy feel of this outfit. Lovely, hun.

www.indigoritual.com

Mei めい said...

Nice dress and cute bag!

Big Dreamer

Panty Buns said...

I love your floral print dress from Urban Outfitters!
Your outfit is beautiful, and I love your lipstick, eye-makeup.
You have fabulous taste - I adore the very feminine look.
I also like the setting for your photos in front of that historic looking cottage.

http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

Sampada N said...

What a great bag -- functional and cute, just the way all bags should be :)

sampzandsuch.blogspot.com

Ana said...

Awww...you look so cute! Love your bag.

Laura Mitbrodt said...

your dress is so cute, I love it with the bag
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Valerye Searose said...

love this look!! and the sweater is so cuteee

Not fashionable

 

© Flashes of Style All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger